UKS Investigations is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. We offer services throughout Derbyshire and South Yorkshire but we can also provide nationwide coverage.
Our in-house lead investigator holds the nationally recognised Level 3 Qualification for Professional Investigation and is also a member of The Association of British Investigators (ABI).
Whether you are a company or a private individual, we facilitate all investigations to meet your requirements. We work very discreetly and maintain full confidentiality in all cases, taking great pride in our fast turnaround times and professional approach.
We offer a range of investigative services which include:
- Process Serving & Litigation Support: Matrimonial/Divorce, Injunctions, Witness Summons, Statuary Demands.
- Tracing & Status Reports: Debtor Tracing, Missing People, Asset/Pre-Sue Reports.
- Surveillance: Mobile & Static Surveillance, Work Place Theft, GPS Tracking, Room Bugging, Internal Theft, Video and Photo Surveillance.
- General Investigations: Matrimonial (Cheating Partners), Employee Absenteeism, Benefit Claims, Insurance, Cohabitation Checking, Occupier Checking, Background Enquiries, C.V/Reference Checking, Repossessions of Property, Neighbour Disputes, Counterfeit Products.
- Vehicle Investigation: Repossessions, Vehicle Tracking, Vehicle Bugging.
- Accident Reports: Road Traffic Accident Reports, Witness Interviews, Statement Taking, Personal Injury Reports.
- Undercover Investigations: Mystery Shopping, Undercover Employee.
- Fully Compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998 and Notified with The Information Commissioner’s Office.
We offer very competitive pricing and we will try our best to beat or match any other quote you may have had for a similar service.
Please contact the Investigations team directly for a quote. Our email address is email@example.com