UK Search Limited is a leading Trace, Collections, Debt Purchase and Training business who get involved in the collection work of both regulated and non-regulated debts.
Our vision is to be recognised as the UK’s leading tracing and debt collecting business.
Achieving our vision means we will:
- Provide services which meet or exceed our client’s and customers’ expectations
- Perform as well as the best debt collection business in the UK across a range of measures; these include the quality of our customer service and our financial performance
- Lead the debt collection industry on a range of important issues
All successful companies listen to what their customers want. It’s especially important for us to do this as most of our customers do not have a choice about what debt collection business they use. We are committed to ongoing engagement with our customers to make sure we understand them and they understand us.
TCF Objectives Statement
At UK Search Limited, we are committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in all areas of our day to day business activities. We want our customers and clients to be confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is central to the business culture.
In adopting the TCF principle, we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to:
- Protect the interests of our customers and clients at each stage of the collection life cycle
- Meet as best we can the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service and constantly reviewing our service to identify areas for improvement